Thursday, April 17, 2014

Series Four: Prospecting For Free on Facebook




Prospecting For Free On Facebook





This is the last video in this series that I am posting today! I am sure my google followers are all watching the other series right now and just waiting for me to finish up for this one! Its true all these videos talk about the "Stiforp" back office thats because I am a distributor for Stiforp marketing tools. Don't be close minded and think great she wants to sell me "marketing tools" ~ NOPE!  I pay the yearly fees for having all this information and I am just paying it forward so you can grab some free information and get going with your chosen  opportunity!

My blog serves a bigger purpose. Its a place I can put all my information and new information and direct people to it, to surf! This seems to be the hardest thing to do and thats to get your followers to: comment and get in the conversation! If only you can see by commenting and getting a discussion going people do get prospects as well ~ case in point? You go to a party and people are talking and you hear somone has dry skin telling her friend about it and OMG! You have skin lotion that is phenomanal and you know you have to get over there and tell her about it. You do and she tells you her dry skin was from her trip to some exotic place and you mention you would LOVE to go on a trip! Guess what? She has a traveling opportunity and can SAVE you money! What a small snap shot that can happen at a party. Well dang it lets party here and get the conversation going! Somone might hear us and have something to share too!

Stepping off the soap box and away you go to your next movie!





I have some other tips and tricks when it comes to facebook I may share in another post but I think I am going to call it a day and Holla     CCCOOOOOFFFFFFFFEEEEEE Time!

To Your Success!

Michelle Masterson
about.me/thecoffeehutdepot

No comments:

Post a Comment