Thursday, April 17, 2014

Michelle's Personal Development Post :)





Laughing @ Your Dilemma By Michelle Masterson



 Over the next week I would love for you to keep the above image in your head. That's a red stop button. When it comes to decorating, or furnishing my home or buying art work I tend to like to keep things simple. Less is more many times. When faced with dealing with personal issues I think we all could use a slap up the side of the head with the above button. I hope you'll watch Bob in the video below.





Take one day at a time. Stay in that day, Don't worry about tomorrows outcome. Make right decisions.
Associate with the right people. You hang out with 5 people who are poor and complaining you'll be the 6th one in that group. You may have to make new friends! Believe in you and your decisions, after all if you don't why would anyone else? Confindence comes from education. Life isn't about "finding yourself" ~ It's about CREATING YOURSELF.  Look for the good things in your life through the eyes of gratitude! LAUGH more!

If you can't laugh, I have been known for calling network marketers up and laughing at them! If you need a call your welcome to go to  My main website click on the "Contact" tab and leave me your number and a best time to call. Just remember I am on Eastern time and I work from 8am-4pm Mon-Friday.

It is my hope you enjoyed this and that you will come back to "our corner" and comment and we can all participate! Sharing is caring!

Be Blessed and to Your Success!

Michelle Masterson
about.me/thecoffeehutdepot



No comments:

Post a Comment