Thursday, April 17, 2014

Introduction

                                                                          Michelle Masterson Orlando Florida



#Workingfromhome #Onlineopportunity #MLM You know what I am talking about! Through various marketing efforts of mine you have "landed" in this corner of the internet! I am thrilled you are here!



I know a few things about you. I have alot to learn and I hope you will "comment" and let me learn more about you! What I do know, you came online to earn money or learn "how to" make money online. Some of you have made some money, some have not and some are still determined to "learn" to make money online and are going to be tenacious about doing it! 

What I want you to know about me:

  • Through interaction you'll learn you can trust me 
  • You will find value
  • Content 
  • Leadership 
  Feel free to check out these links by clicking on them: 

  My Linkedin Profile , IBOTOOLBOX Business Profile
 My Main Website
 All About Me   

This blog, or "Working Person Corner 's"  mission is to get real discussion started and tailor the information here for YOU! 

This blog is not intended for spam. Do not post your links in the comments. 

What we want to do here is to realize that opportunities are not scams for the most part. Do you know why you see people saying this or that is a scam? People naturally want to "BLAME" others or reasons for  why they have FAILED. Its not the opportunity to blame, THEY have failed by not learning the "How to's".

If you are frustrated or just know there is more to know then you have come to the right place! 


There's plenty of people charging for these services but I really dont think thats fair. I love paying it forward for free. Do you agree some of the best singers and athletes have never been discovered? I believe that, because of Great Britain Has Got Talent's ~ Susan Boyle! She would have never been discovered had it not been for that show. My point is this, do not discard or undervalue what I have to share for you because I am not on your A list of mentors/authors.

Michelle Masterson
about.me/thecoffeehutdepot






No comments:

Post a Comment