Saturday, April 19, 2014

PODCAST SCHOOL







I don't want to be redundant and the information is all here at this link for what you need to know about podcasting.

Click Below:

Podcast School

Remember its still CONTENT.  You're NOT trying to reach everybody. Hopefully you have developed a following from all your previous blogging.

How do you develop a following? Get on numerous social platforms and the secret? Be Social!!! It's alway about the "Liking, Commenting and Sharing"  Don't forget to ASK people to come and hear your podcast and ask them to share it. Send it out to your email list and again ask that they give you feedback and share. Be sure  in your podcast, after you deliver your message, to tell people where they can go to get MORE information! Hopefully you have a website rich of videos, fun test or quizz, the thought is to give people a reason to want to come back to your website ~ Hopefully they bookmark it!

I know many of you are perfectionsit or intimidate to do this but you know what? THROW caution to the wind and just do it. Some of you remember some years back I hosted a training call. OMG! I was so nervous my vioce quivered. After a few weeks of hosting the calls no one knew how terrifying that was for me! Many times my mind wonders off in mid sentence because I have so much I want to get out and I am easily distracted. Guess what? I'm just honest about it! I'll tell you I lost my train of thought and I am switching tracks!
I'm not a name dropper and more then likely when I do a podcast I am not going to be concerned with the physcology of trying to have big names on my podcast. I think many of you will see I write like I speak.

Get busy and get to the podcast school and see you out on the airways!

Michelle Masterson
about.me/thecoffeehutdepot



No comments:

Post a Comment