Thursday, April 17, 2014

Series One Prospecting For Free On Google


Prospecting for FREE?

You Now NEED PROSPECTS!

Sign up to my newsletter so you don't miss out on all I will be sharing on prospecting for free! In fact most of what I do share is "free" or lite version programs.

I'm going to help those of you, who are working at home, in whatever opportunity, to prospect for free!

I am a distributor for marketing tools with the company called "STIFORP"  (STYE  FOR P) These training videos will help you in ANY business. It's up to you to grab paper and pen and take notes! If you want to skip directly "How to Use Google to Prospect for Free"  start the video at 5:48






God love ya, if you made it through the video, you get it and find an urgency to impliment what you learned today! That's my mission is to pay it forward and help YOU make the additional income you seek by mentoring you to success!

Stay blessed!

 Michelle Masterson
                                                                                           about.me/thecoffeehutdepot                                                                                                                      

No comments:

Post a Comment